- Alterations in Brain and Immune Function Produced by Mindfulness Meditation
- Effect of compassion meditation on neuroendocrine, innate immune and behavioral responses to psychosocial stress
- Brain Mechanisms Supporting Modulation of Pain by Mindfulness Meditation
- A comparison of mindfulness-based stress reduction and an active control in modulation of neurogenic inflammation
- Workplace based mindfulness practice and inflammation: A randomized trial
- Open hearts build lives: Positive emotions, induced through loving-kindness meditation, build consequential personal resources.
- The Effects of Mindfulness Meditation on Cognitive Processes and Affect in Patients with Past Depression
- Systematic Review of the Efficacy of Meditation Techniques as Treatments for Medical Illness
- Effectiveness of a meditation-based stress reduction program in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Three-year follow-up and clinical implications of a mindfulness meditation-based stress reduction intervention in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Health Care Professionals: Results From a Randomized Trial.
- A Randomized, Wait-List Controlled Clinical Trial: The Effect of a Mindfulness Meditation-Based Stress Reduction Program on Mood and Symptoms of Stress in Cancer Outpatients
- Loving-kindness meditation increases socialx connectedness.
- Enhancing Compassion: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Compassion Cultivation Training Program
- Compassion Training Alters Altruism and Neural Responses to Suffering
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction training reduces loneliness and pro-inflammatory gene expression in older adults: A small randomized controlled trial
- A randomized controlled trial of compassion cultivation training: Effects on mindfulness, affect, and emotion regulation
- Coherence Between Emotional Experience and Physiology: Does Body Awareness Training Have an Impact?
- The Brain's Ability to Look Within: A Secret to Self-Mastery
- The underlying anatomical correlates of long-term meditation: Larger hippocampal and frontal volumes of gray matter
- Meditation experience is associated with increased cortical thickness
- Mindfulness training modifies subsystems of attention
- Initial results from a study of the effects of meditation on multitasking performance
- Mental Training Affects Distribution of Limited Brain Resources
- Mindfulness meditation improves cognition: Evidence of brief mental training